Located in North Asia, Russia is the world’s largest country, which is spread over 17.1 million square kilometers. In terms of area, Pluto is much smaller than Russia and if we compare it with India then it is 5 times more than from India. Not only this Russia is so huge that it nearly covered 1/8th segments of the total land area of the planet and we equate this country with the Canada, which is the second largest country of the globe, then it is 60% larger than Canada.
Contrary to being huge, its population is seventh in the world, due to which Russia’s population density is among the lowest in the world.
Russia is a transcontinental country, which is spread over half of the Northern hemisphere, and in Eastern and North Eastern Europe and throughout North Asia, Russia’s most population is settled in its European part (nearly 77%) and its population is approximately 14 million.
Some of the main cities of this country are:
Nizhny Novgorod, Novosibirsk, Rostov-on-Don etc. and the capital of this country is Moscow, which is one of the largest cities in the world. the boundaries of this country touch with 14 countries, which are Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Belarus, Lithuania, Ukraine, Poland, Georgia, Azerbaijan Kazakhstan, Mongolia, China, and North Korea.
How the “Russia” name come is exist?
“Russia” has been named as a word “Rus” and this country was called “Русская Земля”(russkaja zemlija) by its inhabitants, which means the “land of Russian” or “land of Rus”.
Some facts related to Russia-
1. Even today there are at least 15 such cities in Russia that have been hidden from the world, which no one knows about them.
2. There are many pets in the world those are cradle in home, but in some homes of Russia, people foster folk, especially scientist.
3. In Russia, the flower is considered as inauspicious.
4. The number of women in Russia is much higher than men.
5. Moscow, which is the capital of Russia, the rich people here use fake ambulances to avoid traffic.