1. Google earns about 2 lakh in a second.
2. Since last 9 years, Google has been purchased at least one company per week.
3. Google’s founder wanted to name “Googol” but “Googol” become “Google” due to mistake in writing spelling.
4. The name “Google” is actually derived from the mathematical term “Googol” which means 100 zeros after 1.
5. In a second more than 60,000 searches are done on the Google.
6. For the first time in 1998, Google Doodle was shown on the homepage. Google doodle is a different type of “logo” that is posted on a particular day on a memory of great person.
7. More than 200 things are taken care of in order to show the best result of search engine Google.
8. The domain like Googlr.com Goooogle.com etc are also owned by Google so if you type anything, Google will have it.
9. From the total income of the Google 90% earnings comes only from advertising.
10. In April 2004, Google launched Gmail. initially, when it was launched it was important to have an invitation to create a Gmail account but after being famous it was free for all.
11. In 1997, Larry Page and Sergey Brin decided that they would sell Google to “Excite” in 1.6 million dollar but CEO of Excite rejected this offer.
12. YouTube, video sharing website, is also owned by Google in 2006 in 1.65 million Dollar.
13. Google search engine is 100 million gigabytes. if you want to save this much data then you will need 1 lakh drive of 1TB.
14. Google’s homepage is very simple because Larry Page and Sergey Brin do not have HTML knowledge.
15. About 20% of the people working in Google company are those who never went to college and they are in this company because of their experience only.
16. Google Earns more than 7 billion dollars every day.
17. According to Alexa, a virtual personal assistant, Google is the world largest website.
18. More than 25,000 applicants apply for jobs in Google company every day.