1. The age of the Sun is 4.6 billion years and it is considered that the Sun will burn for about 10 billion years. So we can say more than the half-life of the Sun is left.
2. The distance of the Sun from the earth is nearly 150 million kilometer.
3. The Sunlight takes 8 minutes and 19 seconds to come on the earth from the Sun.
4. Likes Sun there are more than 100 billion stars in the universe.
5. The temperature of the Sun’s surface is 5750 degree Celsius while the temperature at the core of the Sun is around 15 Million degree Celsius.
6. The size of the Sun is very huge. it is so huge that around 1 million earth assimilates in it.
7. Sun holds around 99.8% weight of the solar system.
8. Sun is approximately 333,399 times heavier than the Earth.
9. The diameter of the sun is nearly 1.4 million kilometer.
10. If the Sun is considered to be football then the earth will be equal to a gram.
11. The Sunlight travel with the speed of 3 Lakh kilometer per second.
12. Sun complete a orbit of the axis of the galaxy in 25 Million years.
13. The Sun eclipse occurs when the moon comes between the Earth and the Sun and the longest solar eclipse was last 7 minutes 30 seconds.
14. The Sunlight takes 5 hours and 30 minutes to reach Pluto.
15. Norway is the only country on the Earth where Sun shines more than 75 days continuously.
16. Solar eclipse may occur at most 5 times in a years.
17. Sun takes 365 days to rotate the Sun whereas Mars rotate the Sun in 687 days while Pluto takes 248 years to complete 1 Orbit of the Sun.
18. In our galaxy there are 5% stars those are bigger and Shiny than the Sun.
19. In every second, equal to one billion atom bombs energy is getting from the Sun.
20. The Sun has rotated 20 rounds of the Galaxy so far.
21. Although the original color of the Sun is white but due to its environment it looks yellow.
22. After 7 billions 75 millions years the Sun will take the form of red demon and its size will be 200 times from it.
23. If the light of the Sun didn’t reach the earth then the earth will be completely frozen in a few hours like the ice.
24. The Sun is the body of gases. in this hydrogen and Helium found in more than 99 percent except for these two gases, there is also another gases like oxygen, carbon, and neon etc.
25. The Gravitation force of the sun is very powerful. if an object Falls within the almost 20 thousands kilometer then the Sun pull it towards itself.