2. Malaysia country has faced the attack by Japan, Japan nation attacked on 6 December 1941 on it.
3. The world’s largest sour fruit is also found in Malaysia, its name is citrus maxima, it weighs around 1 to 3 kg.
4. Malaysia is also known for export. This country is very big exporter of petroleum electronic equipment, natural gas, wood, palm oil liquefied, natural gas etc.
5. Hinduism is the fourth largest religion of Malaysia. Here, about 6.3% of the total population is Hindu.
6. The national animal of Malaysia is a tiger whose name is (Panthera tigris jacksoni)Malayan tiger.
7. Malaysia’s population is 320 42 458 in 2018 whereas its Fertility rate is 2.09
8. Four UNESCO World Heritage Sites is also located in Malaysia.
9. Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia it is also the administrative capital of Malaysia.
10. Malaysia’s largest city is Kuala Lumpur.
11. Malaysia was also the slave of Britain like other countries, which gained independence on February 20, 1956, on this day the independence was announced.
12. In Malaysia, from 1962, the rule is that if you are between the age of 21 and 28 years, then you can take advantage of 2 years of military training.
13. Malaysia is also known for its architecture all over the world because there are two twin buildings named Petronas Towers, Kuala Lumpur, this building was the tallest building in the world from 1998 to 2004.
14. The person who is chief in Malaysia is known as Yang D-Pertuan Agang, also known as King of Malaysia.
15. Perak Man is a full human skeleton found in 1991, which is approximately 11000 years old skeleton and it is the only skeleton that is the oldest found in Peninsular Malaysia.
16. Borneo, which is located in Malaysia, is the world’s third largest island.
17. The world’s largest flower is found in Sabah, Malaysia, known as Rafflesia.
18. There is 65,877 km long highway in Malaysia which is so long that it is more than 40000 kilometers from the circumference of the earth.
19. The number of tigers in Malaysia is also very high.
20. Malaysia’s official language is Malaysian Malay, apart from this, English is also spoken and besides this, there are also some local languages of this country.
21. The oldest English school in South East Asia is also found in Malaysia only. It was established in 1816 by Rev. Robert Sparke Hutchings, which is located in Penang, Malaysia, and this school is named Penang Free School.
22. Malaysia is the second largest producer of refined tin in the whole world.
23. Malaysia is a democratic country where the official religion is federal Islam.
24. Malaysia’s land border meets Indonesia, Brunei and Thailand.
25. And if we talk about maritime boundaries then Malaysia’s boundaries touch with Philippines, Vietnam countries.
26. The world’s best diving spot is located in Malaysia Country. Sipadan island is considered as the best diving spot in the world.
27. Malaysia is a Muslim country. There is a maximum Muslim population, around 61 percent of Muslims are found here. After this, there is the highest number of Buddhists and it is almost 19 percent and after this, both Christian and Indian come.
28. Malaysia Economy i the 38th largest Economy in the world, while fourth rank in South East Asia.