1. The students of Japan do not have to take any exam until the age of 10.
2. 76% land area of Japan is surrounded by mountains.
3. Japan is consists of 4 big and many Small Island. it is located in Asia Continent.
4. The meaning of the word “Japan” is “sun-origin” which is also referred “Land of the Rising Sun”.
5. The earthquake that struck Japan in 2011 was one of the strongest earthquakes. its magnitude was 8.9 and the earthquake causes a Tsunami with the 30-foot wave that killed numerous person.
6. Japan is the only country that does not give citizenship to the Muslim even Muslims did not get a house for rent in Japan.
7. In Japan, about 1500 earthquake occurs every year.
8. Most popular game of Japan is “Sumo” apart from this baseball is also quite popular here.
9. Japanese people can say “sorry” more than 20 ways.
10. In Japan, more than 90% people use waterproof mobile because they even use the phone while bathing.
11. 20% of the books published in Japan are comic books.
12. In Japan, New Year is celebrated on January 1st by ringing 108 bells in the Temple.
13. Japanese are very punctual. Here the train also late atleast 18 seconds only.
14. There is also a building in Japan from which train passes.
15. Here black cate is considered to be very auspicious.
16. Almost whole population of Japan is educated. the literacy rate of here is 99%.
17. The average age of Japan’s people is highest in the whole world. Their average age is 82 years.
18. Despite being surrounded by the sea from all sides, 27% of the fishes are imported from other countries due to this Japan is the second largest importer of the world of fishes.
19. Japan is the only nation in the world on which attack is done by the “Atom bombs”.