1. This tower was named after the “Gustave Eiffel” who designed and built it.
2. According to a survey Eiffel Tower is the most visited paid place of the world. Every year over 7 million visitors come to see this.
3. The height of the Eiffel Tower is 300 meter without an antenna. if an antenna is included then its height gets 324 meters.
4. The Eiffel Tower was the world’s tallest monument until the Chrysler Building was built and it holds this title nearly 41 years.
5. To illuminate the Eiffel Tower every night it uses more than 20,000 lights.
6. When whirlwind blows this Eiffel Tower swings around 6 to 7 Cm in the air.
7. Every night till 1 o’clock and 2 o clock in summer Eiffel Tower is sparkle so that Tower can be seen from far away.
8. Eiffel Tower was made only for 20 years after that it was decided to destroy it but later it was used to another work.
9. In every 7 years, this Eiffel Tower was repainted in which painters paint around 60 ton Paint on it
10. This Eiffel Tower took 2 years to built.
11. More than 250 million people have been seeing this Eiffel Tower since its inauguration
12. In winter season this tower shrink up to around 6 Cm.
13. The cost of the tower to build that time was around 8 million France which is now equal to 35 million dollars.
14. Eiffel Tower was built in 1889 on the occasion of the completion of 100 years of the French Revolution
15. In this Tower, there is a 3 for visitors to visit its highest level 276 meter high from the ground.
16. This is the tallest monument of the Paris.
17. In Eiffel Tower, there are 1710 stairs.