Let’s know the Some interesting FACTS related to Taj Mahal-
1. The cost of constructing Taj Mahal was about 3.2 Crore rupees at that time.
2. It took 22 years to build the Taj Mahal, its construction started in 1632 and ended in 1654.
3. The good quality Marble was collected from different places to make the Taj Mahal.
it was brought Marble from Rajasthan, Tibet, Afghanistan, etc.
4. Taj Mahal is the compilation of Indian architectural, Persian and Islamic.
5. Taj Mahal was constructed by Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz, who had died giving birth to his 14th child.
6. After the death of Mumtaz, Shah Jahan married Mumtaz’s sister.
7. The Taj Mahal Charminar has been built in such a way that if earthquake and lightning come, then it will not fall on the middle dome.
8. During WORLD WAR SECOND the Taj Mahal was completely covered so that there could be no such type of damage.
9. After making this Taj Mahal, Shah Jahan had a dream that another Taj Mahal should be made for himself, whose color was black but Aurangzeb took him captive and his dream remained the dream.
10. It is said that Shahjahan had cut the hands of the laborer who made the Taj Mahal but this is just a rumor.
11. According to the Hindus, the Taj Mahal is a Shiva Temple Whose real name is Tejo Mahalaya.
12. Taj Mahal is one of the Seven Wonders of the World, which comes second in all seven wonders.
13. Shahjahan used more than a thousand elephants to build the Taj Mahal which used to carry luggage.
14. Taj Mahal changes color several times in one day, in the morning, it Looks pink color, in the evening turns into milky color and n the night, in the moon’s light looks golden.
15. There is a white dome on top of the Taj Mahal, which is called an onion dome (Onion TOMB), it is 35 meters high and is surrounded by 4 big domes.
16. Taj Mahal is a very FAMOUS LANDMARK of INDIA which ATTRACTs millions of TOURISTS every year, more than 40 lakh people visit every year.
17. During the Indian Revolt of 1857, many precious stones were stolen from the tomb wall by the British army.
18. We feel that there is no defect in the Taj Mahal, while on the roof of main hall of Taj Mahal, there is a small hole above the mausoleum of Mumtaz Mahal, which was made by the craftsman when it came to know that Shah Jahan was the cutting the hands of artisans.
19. The foundation of the Taj Mahal is made of wood, due to which the wood had to be rotten so far, it should have been ruined but it has not happened because it is strong by getting the water from the Yamuna river and hence the Taj Mahal is situated on the river Yamuna so that it has been made so that it keeps getting water this river.
20. Taj Mahal is taller than Qutub Minar, the height of the Taj Mahal is more than 5 feet from Qutub Minar.
21. Nearly 12,000 Visitors come daily to see the Taj Mahal.
22. The artisans making the Taj Mahal had laid an OPTICAL trap at the door, as soon as you go from it, the Taj Mahal looks bigger and more visible.