Even today, people from all over the world come to see the glory of the Victorian era, in which the sun never sunset in its empire. Not only this, it is said to be the second largest city of the world’s top-10 roaming city by Forbes List.
1. Approximately 70% of the total trains start either from England or it ends at just over there.
2. In the 17th century, almost 20 percent of London women were associated with prostitution.
3. If we compare London from other countries, it is very expensive to stay here. It is not for everyone to rent a room here.
4. London was the world’s first city where the train started.
5. More than 600,000 Indians live in London.
6. London’s official language is English.
7. London’s main attraction and Monuments are London Eye and London Tower, those people come from foreign countries to see.
8. Big Ben Monuments is a very famous monument of here and if you have to build it at this time then it will cost about US $ 200,000.
9. More than 70 billionaires live in the city and it is also the sixth most expensive city in the world.
10. Almost ten million people live in London
11. The river of London, whose name is the Thames River, is considered one of the cleanest rivers in the world.
12. In the 18th Century, if you had to enter in the zoo and if you do not have money then instead of giving you rat or cat you could also enter in the zoo.
13. The highest number of religion in the city of London is Christianity, then the number comes of the Islamic religion. After all this Hindu religion is also celebrated here.
14. 15 million people from around the world come to see London every year.
15. About 20% of United Kingdom’s total income comes from London City only.
16. The city of London was the richest city in the world during the 19th century, but in other times, other cities have gone beyond this city, especially the cities of America.
17. In London, more than 300 languages are spoken, while some people think that only English is spoken here.
18. London used to be the capital of England at one time but this time it is the capital of the United Kingdom.
19. London city’s income is so much that many Europeans are lagging behind in term of income.
20. London is the largest city in the United Kingdom.